The Annual General Meeting of the Kirkhill District Amenities Association will be held in the Kirkhill Community Centre at 7:30pm on Thursday 10th November 2011. This is the opportunity for the community to find out about the KDAA, the Community Centre and what is involved in running this vital community resource.
This year, there will be a presentation on the Kirkhill Centre Forward project, the redevelopment of the Community Centre. There will be a chance for discussion and feedback, so come and see the latest plans and let us know what you think.
The agenda for the AGM will be:
- AGM minutes November 2010
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report and Annual Accounts
- Secretary’s Report
- Election of the Committee
- Proposal to change the structure of the association to a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Association
- Proposal to amend clause 3 of the constitution
Refreshments will be available following the AGM.