The following arrangements will be operational until further notice:
- Each user must submit their COVID Safety Arrangements during booking to Liz Robertson (Booking Secretary)
- The Scottish Government guidance which is current at the time of the booking will apply so approved bookings may be cancelled if guidance changes.
- All cleaning materials/equipment will be supplied by KCC and will be located in the Cleaners Cupboard.
- All equipment and materials used must be left after use outside the cleaner’s cupboard so they can be quarantined/cleaned before the next user.
- KCC will clean regularly:
- Lights switches;
- Door handles and push plates;
- Hall floor; foyer floor, connecting corridor and accessible toilet floor using BONA cleaner with Milton solution added to standard cleaning fluid;
- Foyer counter
- Each user must clean AFTER their activity and we recommend they check the facilities before their activity and clean if they deem it is necessary :
- Lights switches – wiped with Dettol /provided wipes;
- Door handles and door faces with Dettol /povided wipes;
- Hall floor must be swept with the V brushes or the BONA cleaner provided ;